Alliance Property Management, offers years of experience in property management, real estate investment and property renovation. Our goal of
providing complete satisfaction and peace of mind to our clients (both owners and tenants) is our utmost aim. We strive to take care of and professionally
manage all types of properties including single-family residences, condominiums, town homes and duplex units throughout Colorado Springs and surrounding
communities. We offer full property services ranging from tenant relations, financial reporting, property maintenance and yard care. Our staff is available
twenty-four/seven to all our owners and residents. Highly skilled contractors, landscapers, and building maintenance crews are on our team. Our creative
advertising avenues find the best tenants in the shortest time possible. With our experienced and enthusiastic team we promise to take care of your
property as you would want it.
We own and invest in The Springs – we know the market!
- Effectively market your property through our experience with various advertising outlets.
- Rigorously screen all prospective residents and tenants to ensure that tenants are suitable and financially able for occupancy.
- Handle all leasing and rental contracts ensuring thorough understanding of all contract obligations between landlord and tenants.
- Collect all rents and monies due each month; maintain accurate and upto-date financial records; and issue financial reports to owners on a timely basis.
- Ensure that property maintenance is performed well in a timely and consistent manner using highly trained professionals.
- Monitor property to ensure that apparent abnormalities do not occur and take necessary actions to correct any unsatisfactory conditions.
- Provide post tenant services including housecleaning, maintenance repairs, painting and upgrades.
Property Management Fees
10% of rental income for full service management.
$300 one time only set up fee
$100 relisting fee when lease renews
No management fee until rent is received.
Alliance Property Management takes the utmost care in screening and qualifying each tenant for the property. Each potential tenant is screened for the following situations:
- Credit Report
- Criminal and Civil Record check
- Employer Verification
- Previous Tenant History and Personal Reference Verification
Alliance Property Management interviews and assesses each potential tenant for the appropriate and suitability for the property. We adhere to national and state Fair Housing
Laws and work with both potential tenants and owners to have the most sustainable economic residency agreement possible between both parties.
Terrie Clark at Alliance Property Management is a sweetheart! She takes such amazing, friendly, personal care of my property. I trust her completely and feel so grateful to have her on my side. Please do yourself a favor & have Terrie manage your properties for you. You won't regret it!
- Best Selling Author Darrin Zeer
Terrie Clark with Alliance Property Management has been a lifesaver. She keeps my vacancies and expenses low, and keeps my income steady. She also has a good maintenance crew that that maintain my properties very well.
I have known Terrie for 20 years now, and have the utmost trust in her, both personally and professionally. Terrie Clark is absolutely the property manager you are looking for! Having the right property manager for our rental property has been so critical, it has made all the difference for us financially. In the past we have suffered from having some terrible managers - what a nightmare it can be, the financially devastating consequences of getting involved with the wrong company. But with Terrie we can relax and know that she will handle everything just as well or better than we would ourselves. I wish all of our out-of-state managers were as good as Terrie, she's the best by far! Her ability to communicate with the tenants, her close watch on the property, and her maintenance crew are all such a valuable asset for us. We feel so fortunate to know her! In a difficult real estate market and challenging rental business, she is truly one of the bright spots - it's very encouraging to know that everything is being done to ensure our success. Great problem-solver. She has tackled the difficult job and endless work of getting our properties up and running smoothly - and profitably! What a blessing. Thank you, Terrie, and thank you to your family of helpers!
Disclaimer: Recently a company has been using our business name and address to sell timeshares. We have no association with this company. We specialize
in rental property management in Colorado Springs CO and offer no services related to timeshares.
Please use the form below to get in touch with us.
3578 E Hartsel Drive, #307
Colorado Springs, CO 80920
Phone: (719) 492-5530
Fax: (719) 599-8518
View Larger Map